Best Energy Balls EVER!


These little energy balls are the best!!

First gather up these awesome ingredients!

2 cups quick oats

1/2 cup chocolate chips (I personally like the mini non-dairy ones the best)

2 tablespoons of chia seeds for added super health benefits

2/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes

3/4 cup natural peanut butter

2/3 cup honey

1 teaspoon vanilla extract

1/4 teaspoon salt

Now we do this!

1. In a large bowl, mix together the oats, chocolate chips, chia seeds and coconut.

2. Add the peanut butter, honey, vanilla, salt. Mix well making sure everything is evenly mixed!

3. The HARDEST part of all you have to let them chill in the refrigerator for an hour, then roll out balls about an inch in diameter.

4. Store in an airtight container or in your belly 😝😝😝

If you are using containers - 2 balls roughly equals 1 yellow and 1 blue. They are an amazing little treat!!m

Now excuse me while I try to ONLY eat two 😩

Comments

  1. Every time I click on a pin, I have to scroll threw someone's whole life story/ childhood experience, and tons of pictures to get to the recipe I wanted. Thank you for making your short and sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I click on a pin, I have to scroll threw someone's whole life story/ childhood experience, and tons of pictures to get to the recipe I wanted. Thank you for making your short and sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome Brenda! Did you enjoy the recipe?? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. About to make it right now!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Awesome!! Let me know what you think ❤️

      Delete
  4. Thanks for this recipe! Just started following 21 day fix and am looking for good recipes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog