Welcome to Crazy Strong Mom's Blog!

Hello everyone!

I have finally decided to crack down and make a blog for Crazy Strong Mom. I feel it is one more way for me to help spread the amazing news of my health and fitness transformation for myself and my family! 
My Family!
I have always been a huge fan of Beachbody videos - all the way back to Slim in 6 on VHS back in high school! Then moved on Turbo Jam and fell in love with Chalene Johnson. For Christmas of 2013 I asked for T25 from my parents. My husband and I couldn't WAIT to start so before that year was up we started our journey of T25. I remember how amazing and SORE it made me. I remember over New Years I couldn't laugh because my abs were so stinking sore! 
No wonder my abs were so SORE! Shaun T was carving me some new ones ;)

After we completed T25 the first time, my sister in law was telling me about how she became a Beachbody coach....A beachbody coach? What is this Beachbody coach? She explained to me all the awesome information about Shakeology, the discount I would get off all the products ordered. And that is where I stopped. I signed up to be a discount coach, just to get a deal on my shakeology. 

But.......

Not long after starting Shakeology I just could NOT hold it in! I had to tell anyone and everyone how AWESOME Shakeology was making me feel! I became more then a discount coach. I became a coach that helps change lives! Helps people lose weight. Helps people become healthier. Helps people FEEL better about themselves! 

After this I went through the PiYo serious while working on my running.

PiYo was perfect addition to running! Helped strengthen and stretch my muscles to improve my running. After PiYo we went back to T25 for round two followed by Gamma! 

I am not sure where I would be today without Beachbody... if you are interested in investing in your own health and helping others invest in their health let me know!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Energy Balls EVER!