21 Day Fix Egg Muffins


What you will need:

* 10 eggs

* 1/2 a cup of milk (I use almond milk)

* 1 green container of chopped up veggies
(I used green onions, green peppers and green onions)

* 12 slices of ham
(I used half slices, they were larger deli cut slices)

*pince of sea salt and pepper

What to do:

Preheat oven to 350

Line a cupcake pan with 12 silicon cups

Mix all ingredients together

Line each cup with a slice of ham

Fill each cup up with egg mixture

Bake for 25-30 minutes
(I prefer the 25 minutes because I hate over-cooked dried out eggs :P)

Two Egg Muffins count as 1 red - there aren't enough veggies to count a full green but extra greens are ok! :) 

You can experiment and put half a blue container of cheese on top of each muffin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Energy Balls EVER!